So The Spirit radio station is pretty much the best.
It has been an eventful(ish) day. Sort of. I'm being really vague.
Just gotta say that BarlowGirl is the best. Ever. The end.
Detasseling ended yesterday, so no more making money :( But on the bright side, I don't have to get up at 5 and go walking around a cornfield for 5-8 hours. So the last few weeks of summer will be just that- summer. Can't say I'm not excited for school to start though. I love the fall. Cross Country Meets, Football Games, leaves changing, campfire smoke, jeans and a comfy sweatshirt, new classes, no finals (yet), new friends, old friends, getting back into the 'swing of things', less lounging, more being productive. Man, am I weird. I enjoy being productive. Not that I'm very good at it when given the choice, but I would almost rather be at school getting something worthwhile done that at home getting nothing done.
Also, I am thinking about going on a mission trip next summer, and the one I am looking at right now is with Susie Magazine, called Never the Same Missions. Keep that in your prayers. Thanks!
So here we have it. Another short blog-post about random things. Oh well. Hope you liked it!
No comments:
Post a Comment