Today is a day of grey and dreary skies, with a bittersweet sun poking through. Don't know why, but it is. I feel alone, and quiet inside. I don't know who I am today, when yesterday was full of promise. I'm full of missing people. Carol, EB, Naomi, to name a few. I feel lost.
" 'Cause you are not alone
I'm always there with you
And we'll get lost together
Till the light comes pouring through
'Cause when you feel like you're done
And the darkness has won
Babe, you're not lost
When your worlds crashing down
And you can't bear the thought
I said, babe, you're not lost "
This song is today's song. Sung by Michael Buble. So sweet, so beautiful, so sad. I could ramble for hours, but yet I feel my sorrow is a trifle compared to some. I don't have cancer, I'm not even sick with a cold, a close relative hasn't died recently. All I have is a stressed tendon in my leg, and that isn't anything to cry over.
So why do I feel like crying?
No comments:
Post a Comment