A Blog About Imminent Victory

A Blog About Imminent Victory: John 12:23-26

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Dual Blogship.

I have another blog. A darker, slightly more depressing blog. I don't know if I will eventually pick one of the two or not, but for now there are two.

anyway.

I posted a strange, ramble-y, nonsensical post tonight.

Do with it what you will.

Don't feel obligated to read.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Clarissa, this is Emily Marie! (Yes, it's probably awkward that one of your sister's old friends sometimes reads your blog...) You've been sounding rather glum lately, so I thought I'd comment to say hello. Being an introverted teenager is very hard, especially when starting college; my first year was miserable. I can tell you, though, that it does get somewhat easier in time.

    I don't seem to have your email address any more, but please do feel free to email me if you'd like. Amelia probably has my address.

    ReplyDelete