A Blog About Imminent Victory

A Blog About Imminent Victory: John 12:23-26

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Kittens.

I have come to the conclusion recently that I am a cat person.

Don't hate me. Just hear me out. And realize that by saying this, it does not mean I hate dogs. I don't. I love dogs too. I just happen to love cats more.

(and if you really and truly are offended by this, I apologize greatly. I will take no offense if you choose to skip this post and move on. Really.)

Honestly, I just love cats. A lot. Dogs are energetic ALL THE TIME (at least mine are), and I can never go anywhere outside without them slobbering all over the place and wanting to jump up on me and sniff me. Cats, on the other hand, are just chill. Mine will be pretty tolerant when I want to pet them, and just kinda hang out with me whenever. The noises they make (meowing vs barking), is much quieter and less annoying. Chloe, my cat cat (not one of the Kittens we just got... hold on, I'm getting there), hardly ever meows, and if she does, it's very quiet. when she wants my attention, she does not run up and get my pants wet with slobber as the dogs do, but rather rubs her soft body against my leg gently.

Recently, we also aquired two new kittens, only a few months old (less than 3, I believe) and they are ADORABLE. I mean really. Just look at them.


Boy Kitty (Shiloh)

Girl Kitty (Misty)

they are soooo cute, and soooo cuddly, and just love to play and explore and wrestle each other and be petted and held like babies.

I just love them, and wanted to share them with you. So, if you love cats or even think kittens kind of cute, you are welcome. That is all.

I will leave you with two more photos though..... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment