A Blog About Imminent Victory

A Blog About Imminent Victory: John 12:23-26

Friday, August 23, 2013

College: Week 1

So, this week I moved to College. So far it's been pretty fun. I've met a ton of people (though, sorry, I can't remember most of their names) and have gotten to do lots of things, with even more to come this weekend. My roommate is pretty awesome, and I feel like I'm transitioning pretty well so far. Although i will say, it doesn't quite feel real yet. I mean, this is only the third day we are here, and honestly it feels like some sort of camp or conference, just one that I hardly know anyone at.
I'm excited though. Classes start monday, and that will be fun and interesting. We have to read a book called "The Book of My Lives" by Aleksandar Hemon, and honestly, I'm pretty excited about it. Yes, I'm a nerd and proud of it.
Anyway, just wanted to post again, and hope I haven't lost my entire following in the last few months. Hopefully I will still have time to keep regular postings in the weeks to come.
As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment