A Blog About Imminent Victory

A Blog About Imminent Victory: John 12:23-26

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Whats in Store for us, only He knows

There is nothing more sad than watching a slide show of pictures from Haiti after the earthquake. I about cried my eyes out at youth group tonight.
The passage from Matthew was read, and I felt so moved. We have so much, and so many people have so little. One is six people goes to bed hungry. We can't even begin to imagine what that feels like.
My heart is filled with so much compassion. It breaks and tears every time i hear about children in other countries who have so little. I cannot imagine that.

I want to do something to help. Something big
Every day I pray that God will tell me what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I think the biggest thing we can do is pray for those in need, and encourage our friends to pray. Also there are great ministries that we can donate to who are sending people there right know. -Jillian

    ReplyDelete