A Blog About Imminent Victory

A Blog About Imminent Victory: John 12:23-26

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Redo ;P

Ok. So I take back what I said about Valentines Day earlier. Jillian posted a comment that it is a time for us to focus on God's love for us and I totally agree with that. Selfishly, however, I know many people who (including myself at times) wish for something more.
we need to realize we have it all.
God is with us, whether we feel it or not

"I believe in the sun even when it's not shining
I believe in love even when I don't feel it
And I believe in God even when He is silent..."
-BarlowGirl, I Believe in Love

These words were written on the wall of a concentration camp after world war two.

That just blows my mind.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! That's a powerful statement. What a great God we serve that we can have hope in Him even in our darkest times.

    ReplyDelete