A Blog About Imminent Victory

A Blog About Imminent Victory: John 12:23-26

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Little Things (originally written 2.21.09 at 7:56pm)

I love the way
The stars
Reflect your unknown face
And how your voice
Always seems
To be carried on the wind
And how i can almost
See your smile
In the beautiful sunset

The roll of the ocean
Carries your
Laughter to me
And I can feel your hair
In the sand
That slips through my fingers
And i will always wait
For you

No matter what
I'll be the darkness
That shows you how to shine
The trees that make your
Breath audible as it
Blows through the branches
The sky to put your smile on

I'll be the moon that pulls
Your waves of love
Up to me
And the Beach waiting
To catch you when you
Fall back down

So when you feel
Like nothing's left
Think of how I
Think of you
And find you just by
Looking at
The little things

1 comment:

  1. this is absolutly beautiful :)

    Jess

    p.s. reindeer.

    ReplyDelete