Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been so busy with finals and college visits and school and everything else that time has kinda gotten away from me. But today, I want to share a few photos from the last few months with you, just for fun. So, lets get started!
First, the headscarf. I found this on pintrest, where how to tie a scarf around your head for a headband. So, I tried it one day just for fun.
Next, we have some writing time. My cozy little nook is not complete without tea (chai) in a cute (homemade) mug bought at a craft bazar, equally adorable coasters with pieces of maps on them (also from the bazar), spice cookies, homemade muffins, and of course a journal and pen. :)
Beautiful sunsets are always a must...
Then we have this little guy that I put together for a secret santa gift. I found the reindeer, and wrapped up reese's peanut butter cups into packages. Santa's little helper was ready to go!
The cat: her favorite and second favorite spots. She loves to sit on the grill and looks inside, but it's through the back door when it's time for food.
A large, empty cello case makes the perfect storing spot for those wrapped up presents before they are taken to the tree.
Under the tree! :) My sister wraps the cutest little "brown paper packages".
More recently, on my college visit trip to chicago, i took some sunset photos. They all turned out blurry because we were in the car, but I think this one looks really neat. However, it rained pretty much the rest of the weekend, so I didn't get many other photos. But here is this one! :)
Hope you enjoyed these! Hopefully, I will be putting up more words and pictures soon, so keep watching!
No comments:
Post a Comment