A Blog About Imminent Victory

A Blog About Imminent Victory: John 12:23-26

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Apologies

I realize that I do not blog enough. I would like to, but it slips my mind as so many things do these days, and I find myself having not written at all for months on end. So I would like to take a moment an apologize to any faithful reader I might have for posting as seldom as I have been. (I don't know if anyone really reads this, but I do know it is getting viewed, so I have some hope.)

I would like to gain more popularity, to know that at least someone likes what they see on this little speck in cyberspace, but I realize that is an unfair wish as I hardly post anything. I am just as bad as they come, and kind of hypocritical too, though I've gotten better. I want all the blogs I read to post regularly, but I am the worst of the lot. So I will try to do better.

However, if you do read this, I would like some feedback. It does not have to be your thoughts about what I post, I would love it if you asked be questions or gave me suggestions of what to write about. If I am going to entertain an audience, I would love for them to have a little say in what they are reading about. Certainly it will be my viewpoints, but you the reader will maybe get to choose some of that.

I hope that in the future I will blog more, but I make no promises for fear of breaking them. Keep coming back, and I will try hard to keep posting!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment