I've started working on a new little project over spring break. Just an early little idea, not much has gone into it yet but thinking, and creating in my head. As for words on the paper, they are slow. I've had so many times where i start something and it doesn't work out that I want to make sure and get it right this time :) If you are interested, shoot me a message, email or comment and I'll keep you updated. Actually, I may just update on here. But send me a message, email, or comment anyway! (For those that don't know, I fancy myself an amateur writer.)
However, I don't know how much I'm going to get done, since my lovely sister just recently introduced me to this young couple. I'm now obsessed. Haha not quite, but I do really like looking at all of their things. She is the girl I'd like to be, style wise.
Also, pintrest is realllyyy distracting. You have no idea. or maybe you do. But I will say (a bit proudly) that I was creative today for a change and made this little guy for one of my friends. :)
(its a card, if you couldn't tell. and its flipped and a bad pic since I took it on photobooth. Sorry. But you get the idea :) )
I really would like to be more creative. I also can't until I buy my sister's old camera, and start doing some picture stuff. :) Also, I'm just really glad its spring break right now. :)
Thats all for now. I should get back to writing. or watching videos, downloading stuff from Noise Trade, and browsing pintrest rather. Just kidding, I really am going to go write. But i will leave you with this picture from New Orleans almost exactly a year ago. Make of it what you want.

No comments:
Post a Comment