A Blog About Imminent Victory

A Blog About Imminent Victory: John 12:23-26

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fun times...

So I realize that this blog is probably really boring since it is mostly just words, and sometimes it hard to just sit and read words. So I'm going to try and post more pictures with my posts, and now that I bought my sister's old camera, that may just become easier! (I had a camera before, but It had some issues and I didn't really like to use it much.)As of right now, however, I don't have many photos from recent days, so I'll have to put up some old ones.

Side note: this does not mean I am a photographer, nor is this a photography blog. I just thought it would be fun for you to see a little glimpse into my life.

this is from almost four years ago, but i still really like it. Such a beautiful flower. :)

Where I was a year ago! New Orleans :)

Kinda cool lighting...

These guys were so cool! Saw so many human statues in New Orleans! This guy scared us many times that day....

Earlier in the trip we went here... :)

Memphis!!! :)

And this is what you see when you look down Beale Street...

I leave you with an oldie from 2005 of me and my bestie :)
Sometimes I wonder why people were friends with me back then..... :) haha

Enjoy the rest of Spring break, those that have it this week. Those that don't, enjoy the nice weather when you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment