You’re different from the way I thought you’d be
But here you are in front of me
So full of light I watch it overflow
A lovely mystery
And I am lost for words
You’re more than I deserve
You have a way of stirring up my soul
Did you know
When you hold me in your arms the way you do
It feels like coming home
And I am lost for words
You’re more than I deserve
And when I cannot stand
You are where I land
And when the years have stolen youth away
I will stay
You will be the keeper of my heart
Until my final day
~JJ Heller
I recently came across the inspirational indie artist JJ Heller. I love these lyrics, and her music is mostly about God. She is really neat, so check her out!
On another note, I got registered for school today. I start next wednesday. Whoot. I wish that summer didn't have to end... but at the same time I can't wait for school.
If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies. :)
I guess that's just the way life goes.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment