A Blog About Imminent Victory

A Blog About Imminent Victory: John 12:23-26

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Busy.

I have some ranting to do. I just don't have time to do it tonight. SO you can look forward to a post that I am in the process of writing, but don't have time to get together completely and put up. Hopefully I will have time soon, maybe this weekend? Yup. Thats it for now folks. Don't forget to comment! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Katie. I'm in the process of reading your book and man am I inspire by you (: Leaving everything behind for the people of Uganda that's love. I would really adore a love like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sorry to disappoint, but I'm not Katie. Not sure if you just accidentally posted on the wrong blog or what. You can find Katie's actual blog here: http://kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/ Sorry for the confusion!

    ReplyDelete