I keep promising to blog more often, and I keep failing! I am so sorry. School has started, as has loads of homework, early bird pe, cross country meets, all state prep and much needed sleep when I can get it. Because of labor day, though, we have a three day weekend! I am super excited, mostly to sleep in on Monday.
Speaking of xc by the way, our second meet was this morning. I didn't do the best, unfortunately because I had a horrible pain in my side most of the race, and was also having trouble breathing. Might have something to do with unknown allergies that I may or may not have. Oh well, I can only hope for better luck next Thursday.
Also, I finished my 40 day fast! I meant to give more updates along the way, but hope I can give more later since that didn't happen. I would give updates now, but I'm doing this on my iPod, and it is already taking forever to type my message. So have a great weekend everyone, and get lots of sleep! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment