Today has been a long day. Track workout this afternoon was HARD! Still, I'm not complaining. I love the feeling you get after a hard workout or race. It feels SO good!! Kinda hard to explain unless you know what I'm talking about I guess. Its just a feeling I get. Which is why I love to run
Since two years ago when I started Cross Country, I have loved to run. Maybe because I made some of my closest friends there, or because I could actually work at something and feel good about it. When I'm running, I feel closer to God. I pray a lot on long runs by myself, and its a good way to calm down.
How do other people get close to God? How do you, those that are reading this? Do you just read the Bible every day, or journal? (That's another thing I do. I have a journal, that you could sort of call my prayer journal, even though it isn't actually prayers, just my thoughts of the day, directed to God, in a way.) Anyways, I would love to hear how you connect with God, and what he's doing in your life right now. and if you don't know God and are just reading this, comment anyways. Anyone can comment, so do! That's all for now, so GOODNIGHT WORLD!!!
Sometimes I just go outside at night and sit on my front porch. I like the cool air and the stillness. Talking to God comes as easy as breathing then. --Jillian
ReplyDelete